Roadford Lake

Roadford Lake - 23/08/2018

I live only a few miles away from Roadford Lake and mum has lost count of how many times she visited it!
Water levels were pretty low
However, I have never been and so over the summer we went.

Pretty woodlands too
Unfortunately it's another lake that I'm not allowed to swim in...
Do you like my new house?















But we did have a lovely walk there, despite the dreary weather!

We parked in the car park that is donation (as the pay and display is quite expensive!) and walked along the path to the cafe. We stopped and mum had a coffee as it a dog friendly cafe, before walking back to the car.
You can just see the cafe peeking over the bushes

Do you like my seat?
The same seat... without me in it!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts